Customer Service Charter
Safaricom SACCO strives to continuously better the service offering and partnerships with customers. Our service commitment applies to everything we do, whether it is in our lending, deposit taking, or any other services that we provide.
This customer service charter is our formal commitment, which promises to provide you with services that meet and exceed your expectations
Objectives Of this Charter
To enhance our member’s awareness of the type of product and services the SACCO provides.
- To explain to our members the standards of service they should expect to receive.
- To outline your rights and responsibilities as a member.
- To outline our rights and responsibilities as the service provider.
- To outline how our members can lodge complaints, give suggestions and compliments about our service delivery.
Who We Are
Safaricom SACCO is a Savings And Credit Cooperative Society, which was formed to provide members with an opportunity to access loans to develop and improve their economic social status.
To be the financial partner of Choice
Our Core Values
- Customer Focus
We will provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information. The information will be availed via brochures, website, SACCO staff, Customer Contact Centre or any other communication channels, to enable you to make the right decision.
- Your questions and needs will be attended to promptly
- We will exercise the utmost integrity in providing services
- We will not disclose any information about you without your consent, except as permitted by law. Customer data will be protected and handled with utmost privacy and confidentiality
- We will strive to ensure that your assets with us are protected against fraud, misappropriation, or any misuse.
- We will strive to communicate any changes to account terms and conditions within a reasonable time via your preferred mode of communication as indicated at the time of account opening or via SACCO identified means that are both suitable and convenient.
- We shall strive to act fairly and reasonably in our dealings with you. You shall be treated humanely whether through face-to-face or non-face-to-face interactions.
We will from time to time require you to enable us to offer seamless service. Some of the requirements include: –
- Update the SACCO on any changes to the account mandates.
- Regularly review account statements and raise any concerns within 14 days.
- Inform the SACCO of any changes in personal or business details such as telephone, email contacts.
- Regularly review the various SACCO communication channels to keep up to date with any changes that may affect you.
- Forward your feedback in a timely and reasonable fashion (within 14 days) to assist the SACCO to remedy any service breaches.
- Adhere to the cut-off times for SACCO operating hours, instructions submission, and so forth.
- Keep your account details and related passwords confidential.
- Adhere to the account terms and conditions.
Customers may use the helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org to raise queries, give suggestions, or compliments.
The Contact Centre may be reached via the below: –
Credit Control 0110000044
Customer Service 0111222226
Customer Service 0111222227
Customer Service 0110000022
Please make use of our alternative channels as below:
- Mobile Money Dial USSD *345#
- SafCIRI App Available on PlayStore & AppStore
- Internet Banking (iConnect) https://iconnect.safaricomsacco.com
SERVICE OUR PROMISE When you call us / Customer Helpdesk We shall receive on the 3rd Ring Mobile Banking PIN Reset
Mobile Loan Applications
Immediately received upon request via email
Immediately upon request
Over the counter withdrawals
Cash and Cheque Deposits
ATM Card Blocking
Within 20 Minutes Debit PIN Resetting
Dormant Account Activation
Internal Funds Transfer
Request for personal information change
Within 1 Hour Email Query (Helpdesk)
Social Media Posts
New Account Opening
RTG’s & M-PESA Receipting
Debit Card’s Collection
24 Hours – All Requirements submitted
24 Hours – Account is Ready
24 Hours – Received After Requsest
24 Hours – Upon Request.
(Education & Emergency Loans)
24 Hours (Disbursement) Long-term Loans
(Development, Premium & Car Loans)
5 Working Days
(Chama’s & SME’s)
14 Working Days
Collateral Secured Loans
Before or within 2 Months
Before or within 2 Months
Keeping Our Word
We strive to create an exceptional experience for our customers by being.
- Friendly and Courteous
- Timely and Reliable
- Relevant and Convenient
- Efficient and Effective
- Responsible and Accountable