This facility enables members to purchase private quality cars through co-ownership with the Sacco.
- Loan issued at 3 times of one’s deposits.
- Repayment- 48 months
- Interest rate- 1%p.m on reducing balance
- Original logbook act as security.
- Financing between Kshs.300, 000- Kshs. 7,000,000.Max
- Age Limit of vehicle 9 Years
- Sacco finances up to 90% for new vehicles
- Sacco finances up 80% for used vehicles
- Valuation report, Transfer or Import documentation to be attached
- Disbursed within a Month
- Must be Comprehensive Insurance through appointed Insurance Agent by the Sacco
- Importation documents of the car
- Member must have saved for at least 6 Months (BOSA)
- KRA PIN for both seller and buyer (If not importing with AA Japan or Maridady Motors)
- Dully signed Transfer forms, charges will apply according to prescribed KRA Rates
- Member to bear Logbook & Car Track Charges